Join our business professionals for a variety of business development events. Members and non-members are welcome to attend our business networking mixers, and are encouraged to invite friends, family, clients, and prospects. We participate in a diverse mix of activities including after work mixers, sporting events, golf & bowling leagues, building trade events, comedy clubs, ladies events, entertainment venues, and more.
SNG Euchre Night All levels of players, a lot of fun, come to learn how to become a better player… or to just win the money! Schedule 5:30pm to
SNG Euchre Night
All levels of players, a lot of fun, come to learn how to become a better player… or to just win the money!
5:30pm to Closing: Cash Bar
5:30pm to 6:25pm: Registration, Practice, Networking
6:30pm: Euchre Tournament starts promptly
After Second Round – Half time food & non-alcoholic refreshments
10:15pm: Approximately, Tournament is over. – Awards 30 minutes later
- Each player will play 8 games, with 8 hands per game (total of 64 hands).
- Each player will draw for a partner every game.
- Winners will be determined by individual total scores.
- Cash prizes to the top 10% of players.
- Rules will be passed out at the Tournament.
- Cost – $30.00 per player
- Event limited to the first 80 players
- Prepaid only
- Registration until 80 players are committed
32350 Van Dyke Ave
Warren, MI 48093
(Tuesday) 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm
32350 Van Dyke Ave
Malone's Tavern32350 Van Dyke Ave
SNG Bowling League - 10 Weeks October 6th - ends December 15th (skip - Thanksgiving week) $100 per person - Includes shoe rental and year-end party Wednesday Nights 3-games per night
SNG Bowling League – 10 Weeks
October 6th – ends December 15th (skip – Thanksgiving week)
$100 per person – Includes shoe rental and year-end party
- 3-games per night
- Practice starts at 6pm
- Game starts at 6:15pm
- Handicapped scoring system
- Happy Hour pricing weekly
Form your own 5-person team, or, we can put you on one!
If interested, email Christina, SNG Director
32388 John R Road
(south of 14 Mile Rd.)
Astro Lanes32388 John R Road
Join us for a fabulous evening of laughter and fun as SNG welcomes Michael Malone to the Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle in Royal Oak. $5 Per Person (Regularly $15) SNG
Join us for a fabulous evening of laughter and fun as SNG welcomes Michael Malone to the Mark Ridley’s Comedy Castle in Royal Oak.
- $5 Per Person (Regularly $15)
- SNG Members & NON-Members Welcome. Guests must be at least 18-years old.
- LIMITED number of tickets!
- Don’t put it off, reserve your seats – do it NOW! Call (248) 542-9900 for reservations. You MUST mention “SNG Discount” for reduced price!
About Michael Malone
An award-winning stand-up comedian, film director and writer.
- 2012 won Seattle International Comedy Competition
- 2013 won HOT Comic to Watch
- 2014 voted one of Top Five Comedy Performers, college market
- 2015 released second comedy album titled, Thirty-One. Album was featured on iTune’s New and Noteworthy, became a top ten bestselling album, as well.
- 2016 went overseas with the Armed Forces Entertainment Tour and performed for the military in eleven countries.
- 2017 appeared on FOX Television’s comedy game show, Punchline.
Featured on the Bob & Tom Show, XM Radio, 24/7 Comedy Radio, FOX, Fusion, WGN, Comcast on Demand, HULU‘s, Comedy Time, The CW, and the first two seasons of Laughs on FOX. He was also the lead in the comedy/horror cult classic film, Chopping Block.
Writes a monthly column for Face the Current Magazine, and is the creator behind the podcast, Punched Up, the animated series The Good Doctor, on the Funny or Die network, and the NSFW Nature Show on the Laugh Factory‘s YouTube channel, Mother F*cking Nature. and, the co-writer and director of the award-winning five-part web series, Bethlehem. Also, on Comedy Central‘s, Bad Ass Bitches of History, and Showtime‘s series, I’m Dying Up Here.
If you purchase 8-tickets or more – you can pay by a credit card, and they will mail you your tickets. You will have the tickets in advance to pass out to your clients and avoid waiting in line. Just arrive and head into the show.
Because of current seating requirements…we can do:
- 6-seat table plus a 4-seat table= 10-seats (we are limited to six of these)
- or, two 4-seat table= 8-seats
If you purchase LESS than 8-tickets – from 1-7 tickets, they will take your reservation over the phone so you will have a seat, but you will have stand in line to pay and pick up your tickets the night of the show.
310 S. Troy | ROYAL OAK
(East of Main St, corner of 4th St.)
(Thursday) 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle
310 S. Troy
SNG, Honest Mortgage Company and Scott Smith Financial brings you an evening of networking and fun with fellow SNG members and business professionals | SNG Members & NON-Members
ABOUT THIS NETWORKING HAPPY HOUR
The Sunrise Networking Group invites you to an evening out with SNG members, entrepreneurs, executives, and career-minded professionals on Monday, October 18th at Draught Horse Brewery in New Hudson.
- Complimentary Appetizers
- Gifts and Raffle Prizes
- Cash Bar
Enjoy introductions and conversations after work in a casual environment ideal for networking. It’s been a while since we have all been able to meet and we are so looking forward to seeing you there!
Draught Horse Brewery
57721 Grand River Ave
New Hudson, MI 48165
Draught Horse Brewery57721 Grand River