Join us for a fabulous evening of laughter and fun as SNG welcomes Michael Malone to the Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle in Royal Oak. $5 Per Person (Regularly $15) SNG
Join us for a fabulous evening of laughter and fun as SNG welcomes Michael Malone to the Mark Ridley’s Comedy Castle in Royal Oak.
- $5 Per Person (Regularly $15)
- SNG Members & NON-Members Welcome. Guests must be at least 18-years old.
- LIMITED number of tickets!
- Don’t put it off, reserve your seats – do it NOW! Call (248) 542-9900 for reservations. You MUST mention “SNG Discount” for reduced price!
About Michael Malone
An award-winning stand-up comedian, film director and writer.
- 2012 won Seattle International Comedy Competition
- 2013 won HOT Comic to Watch
- 2014 voted one of Top Five Comedy Performers, college market
- 2015 released second comedy album titled, Thirty-One. Album was featured on iTune’s New and Noteworthy, became a top ten bestselling album, as well.
- 2016 went overseas with the Armed Forces Entertainment Tour and performed for the military in eleven countries.
- 2017 appeared on FOX Television’s comedy game show, Punchline.
Featured on the Bob & Tom Show, XM Radio, 24/7 Comedy Radio, FOX, Fusion, WGN, Comcast on Demand, HULU‘s, Comedy Time, The CW, and the first two seasons of Laughs on FOX. He was also the lead in the comedy/horror cult classic film, Chopping Block.
Writes a monthly column for Face the Current Magazine, and is the creator behind the podcast, Punched Up, the animated series The Good Doctor, on the Funny or Die network, and the NSFW Nature Show on the Laugh Factory‘s YouTube channel, Mother F*cking Nature. and, the co-writer and director of the award-winning five-part web series, Bethlehem. Also, on Comedy Central‘s, Bad Ass Bitches of History, and Showtime‘s series, I’m Dying Up Here.
If you purchase 8-tickets or more – you can pay by a credit card, and they will mail you your tickets. You will have the tickets in advance to pass out to your clients and avoid waiting in line. Just arrive and head into the show.
Because of current seating requirements…we can do:
- 6-seat table plus a 4-seat table= 10-seats (we are limited to six of these)
- or, two 4-seat table= 8-seats
If you purchase LESS than 8-tickets – from 1-7 tickets, they will take your reservation over the phone so you will have a seat, but you will have stand in line to pay and pick up your tickets the night of the show.
310 S. Troy | ROYAL OAK
(East of Main St, corner of 4th St.)
(Thursday) 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle
310 S. Troy